Saturday, August 25, 2012

What does a healthy alternative energy drink mean to me and to the people I sell it too.

Well it means to me that people can start getting healthy by still getting the daily amount of fruits, vegetables, healthy sugars, antioxidants, vitamins, weight loss agents, helps your metabolism, and helps increase your stanima, stress relief, and healthy dose of caffeine. Of course you would also get depending on the drink you intake as well. Like the Classic has all of the above of what I mentioned, but you get a lot more with the focus and immune. For instance with the Focus you get all of the benefits of what I just said and then you get the ability to increase your memory management by you being able to focus on your task and to remember things better. This drink helps with  Alzheimer’s. So there is a lot of benefits with just the Focus. And the last drink is Immune and it helps with what I said in the first sentence but it also helps fighting viruses before they get the chance to start. And what this drink means to me when I work is that I increase my performance 100% then what it was and get to be fueled with a healthy drink instead of drinking soda, other energy drinks, not getting the right dose of what is needed in my diet. If your interested in looking at my Group I have started for a downline please come and take a look. http://www.facebook.com/groups/108739845939961/






No comments:

Post a Comment