Saturday, September 8, 2012

The importance of drinking a healthy energy drink with water over a soda, energy drink, and etc.

Why is it important to eat and drink in this age of wonders. Well kids and adults alike are drinking tons of soda, energy drinks that have side effects, and juices that have more sugar in them to rot your teeth. For instance my wife use to drink a lot of soda and not a lot of water. She would fill up with water and wonder where it was all coming from. Plus get headaches from caffeine with drawl from soda. With all the sodium in sodas does not do you justice and the sugars. Then we got into the health business of Healthy Energy Drinks with REVVNRG. She still drinks soda but in moderation now. And then there is the fast food industry. We all see the the harmful effects of what grease, the additives they put into there foods and such and we still keep going to these places why. The biggest reason cause it taste good, cheaper to get a pre made meal already done for us, and we are too lazy to make our own meal. So we go get something that is fast, easy and unhealthy for us. But if you think about how all the healthy stuff in the markets and such. You are spending the same exact amount of money if not less than what you would at a fast food place. Even if you were to get it off the dollar menu. What I am trying to say is that we all are trying to pinch pennies these days and to make money last. We all want something healthy in our diet but we think it is too expensive to get it. But the thing is there is things out there that are reasonably priced in every ones budget to get something healthy into there diet. Even if it is fruit or vegetables, or eating fish or chicken. There is many possible ways of doing this. Just like with soda There are so many healthy things out there for you to drink. And some are just free. Like Water for example. It comes right out of the tap. We all buy certain things to make it taste better. But we want something to replace what we don't have. What if i said I can give you the taste, the caffeine, the nutrients, and added bonus in all of this. Help you lose weight, help with stress, help you fight fatigue, helps your metabolism, help fight virus, and help you focus. all of this in a energy drink you say. Well yes. I have only been in this business for a short time. But from the start I have taken the product and I tell you it helps you tremendously. This is a side business for me and I do Retail Construction for a living and I work nights so I take this product every day. I get everything from these health products. But in closing I hope this tells you why I am in the health business. Cause I don't want my own family to fall illness to being over weight, getting sick cause there immune system is down, or not eating correctly. I hope you are the same way. Here is my site info if you want to take a look at it.  http://www.revvnrg.com/wyoung

No comments:

Post a Comment