Thursday, October 11, 2012

The makings of becoming a leader

It has been awhile since I last wrote in Blogger but here is goes. Last few months I have been increasing my value as a team leader in my own company and the people I have interacted with. I have not made a name for myself which I am not trying to do but if it happens so be it. I do not bullshit when it comes to people's money or life. I will tell you how it is and how you can remedy it. I do not know everything and I do give credit to people when it is do in my conversations. What it means to me is that people are understanding where I am coming from and know that when I tell them something that I am speaking truth and not false. I want people to know that I am there for them if they need to talk and need help in any situation. I enjoy helping people and I may not get paid to do it but I have always taken a lead in things and do it to the fullest of my capabilities. Most of the questions I am asked are the same ones I have asked in the last 5 months. and the answer is the one I am given and know to be true. To lead by example one must always take advice and be able to put it to use. It can be the wrong advice but that is up to the individual to either apply it or seek advice and see what the right answer is. I have sent a lot of people my downline group info to take a look at and some of you  I have not. Because I add new people each day. I like reading what all of the people I follow post. I may not like it or comment. But I like to keep myself updated on what people like to do with there free time and to interact with them. Cause one it makes you look good as a person that you are taking time out of your schedule to talk to them about there interest. Two they are more willing to listen to what you have to say about your business. And three you have made a new friend even if they decide that they don't want to do the business. To lead people you must make your mistakes before you can become a leader. And to become a leader you must know the ins and outs of things and keep yourself updated on all new things that are happening in the industry you are in cause it can change over night. And you must be able to give this info to the people that your leading so they can become leaders as well. But that is what it means to me to become a leader. If you disagree then leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment